Oval Ruby and Diamond Halo Ring
Ask a member of our expert team to suggest similar products
Why shop with us?
As a family business in its third generation, the Gregory Family continues its tradition of exquisite craftsmanship in every piece crafted in our Sydney Atelier. The Gregory maker’s mark symbolises our guarantee for a piece that lasts.
The Gregory Family have been committed to creating the finest bespoke engagement rings for over 50 years. With each piece hand finished by our Australian artisans, bring your vision to life and create the unique symbol of your love.
The Gregory Family offers complimentary cleaning over the lifetime of the piece, ensuring your pieces are routinely checked and cleaned. A Gregory piece is a purchase for life and we are dedicated to helping you preserve your piece for generations to come.
The Gregory Family is committed to cultivating an ethical and sustainable jewellery industry. Our diamond buyers ensure every Gregory Diamond/Gemstone was obtained in an environmentally and socially responsible manner.
Sultry and rich in colour, a Ruby is the perfect representation of your love and passion. This piece from our Precious Halo Collection is handcrafted in Eighteen Karat White Gold, with an Oval Ruby set in 4-Claws and a Diamond Halo. The plain band is soft finish with a very slight taper up towards to the setting.
- Material: 18K Rich Palladium White Gold
- Gemstone: Ruby (Heated)
- Gemstone Shape: Oval
- Ruby Weight:0.65 carat
- Ruby characteristics and prices may vary from piece to piece.
- Shoulder Diamonds: Round Brilliant, 14 = 0.15 carat FG VS-SI
- Finish: High polished and coated with Rhodium Plating
- This piece can be handcrafted in your choice of Platinum 950, 18K RG, YG, Palladium rich WG, and can be combined to create a two-tone look
- Our gemstones are selected by eye from all around the world, ensuring we are passing on the most premium quality to our clients
- Inscribe a personal message on the band for your loved one, laser engraving service available
- Origin: Ring made in Australia