Oval Ruby and Diamond Trilogy Ring
Sultry and rich in colour, a Ruby is the perfect representation of your love and passion. This piece from our Classic Trilogy Collection is handcrafted in Eighteen Karat White Gold, with an Oval Ruby set in four claws and two tapered baguettes on each side in a semi-channel setting. The band is soft finish with a very slight taper up towards to the setting.
- Material: 18K Rich Palladium White Gold
- Gemstone: Madagascar Ruby (Heated)
- Gemstone Shape: Oval
- Ruby Weight: 2.01 carat
- Ruby characteristics and prices may vary from piece to piece.
- Shoulder Diamonds: Tapered Baguettes 2 = 0.38 carat EF VVS
- Finish: High polished and coated with Rhodium Plating
- This piece can be handcrafted in your choice of Platinum 950, 18K RG, YG, Palladium rich WG, and can be combined to create a two-tone look
- Our gemstones are selected by eye from all around the world, ensuring we are passing on the most premium quality to our clients
- Inscribe a personal message on the band for your loved one, laser engraving service available
- Origin: Ring made in Australia
THE HISTORY OF RUBIES
Early records also see ruby called “Ratnaraj” in Sanskrit, meaning “King of Gems”. Historically rubies were worn by soldiers to protect them in battle, and in medieval Europe this red gem was associated with the qualities of passion, health, success and wisdom.