Tudor Black Bay 41mm
Why shop with us?
After Sales Service
The purchase of a luxury piece is for life. Wear your piece knowing that we are committed to building a connection over time. Our Watch Specialists would be delighted to assist in the preservation of your timepiece.
Shop with confidence knowing that Gregory Jewellers is an authorised retailer of all brands within our diverse portfolio of renowned brands. The Gregory Family strive to deliver quality and excellence in all aspects of your journey.
Gregory Jewellers offers complimentary express delivery on all purchases within Australia. Our team is committed to providing a fully trackable service for a seamless shopping experience!
This Tudor Black Bay 41mm is a precision timepiece which has undergone rigorous testing to achieve METAS Master Chronometer status. With precision at two temperatures, in six different positions at two different levels of power reserve: 100% and 33%, it features anti-magnetism smooth functioning when exposed to a magnetic field of 15,000 gauss and precision following exposure. This watch has a striking burgundy bezel, a polished and satin finish stainless steel case and black domed dial on a black rubber strap with Tudor’s “T-fit” clasp. In addition to 200 meters of water resistance, this Tudor is powered by the COSC-certified MT5602-U Calibre, providing a 70-hour power reserve with self-winding mechanical movement.
- Collection: Black Bay
- Case Material: Steel case with polished and satin finish
- Case Size: 41 mm
- Bezel: 60-minute unidirectional bezel in stainless steel with aluminium insert
- Dial: Black, domed
- Crystal: Domed sapphire crystal
- Strap/Bracelet: Black rubber strap
- Buckle: TUDOR “T-fit” clasp
- Movement: Self-winding mechanical movement with bidirectional rotor system
- Calibre: Calibre MT5602-U
- Power Reserve: 70-hour power reserve
- Water resistance: 200 meters
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Origin: Switzerland