Marquise Cut Diamond Band Engagement Ring
From our True Love Collection, this Gregory Diamond Engagement ring is Love at first sight. Handcrafted with a Marquise Cut Diamond in a four claw setting Round Brilliant Cut Diamonds in claw settings on the band.
- Material: 18K Rich Palladium White Gold
- Gemstone: Diamond
- Centre Stone: Marquise Cut 1.50ct
- Clarity: SI1
- Colour: E
- Additional: Excellent Cut, Very Good Symmetry
- Additional: NIL Fluorescence
- Certification: GIA
- Shoulder Stones: Round Brilliant 18 = 0.28 carat FG VS
- Finish: High polished and coated with Rhodium Plating
- Handcrafted in your choice of Platinum 950, 18K Rose Gold, Yellow, or Palladium Rich White Gold and can be combined to create a two-tone look.
- For picture purposes, the image features a 1.50 carat
- Our diamonds are selected by eye from all around the world, ensuring we are passing on the most premium quality to our clients
- Customisable with Round, Cushion, Oval, Pear, Marquise, Princess, Radiant, Emerald, Tycoon 8 and Tycoon Cut
- Inscribe a personal message on the band for your loved one, laser engraving service available
- Add an extra special touch to your Gregory Diamond, with a personalised inscription on the diamond
- Origin: Ring made in Australia
THE GREGORY STANDARD
The Marquise Cut origin dates back to the 18th century when King Louis XV of France of 1710-1774, commissioned a jeweller to design a shape that resembled the lips of his mistress, Jean Antoinette Poisson, the Marchioness Madame de Pompadour!