The MBII retains the classic DNA that has made the MB a must-have for any serious collector. It has been put through the same intensive, extensive testing schedule that the Martin-Baker ejection seats go through.
- BE-36AE automatic chronometer with 38-hour power reserve
- 43mm hardened stainless steel Trip-Tick® case construction
- Anti-magnetic Faraday cage and anti-shock movement mount
- Water resistant to 10 ATM, 100 metres
- Black leather strap and additional Temple Island strap
Modified calibre 11 1/4" BE-36AE automatic chronometer, 25 jewels, glucydur balance. Anachron balance spring, Nivaflex 1 mainspring, 28,800 bph, 38 hour power reserve, Bremont moulded and skeletised decorated rotor.
Hour/minute/second, date and day at 3H.
Hardened stainless steel Trip-Tick® case construction. Inner soft iron anti-magnetic Faraday cage to protect movement. Protective patented anti-shock movement mount. Patented inner bi-directional Roto-Click® bezel. Operated by crown at 4H. Case diameter 43mm, lug width 22mm.
Stainless steel decorated case back, 6 stainless steel screws with polished heads.
Metal dial. Super-LumiNova® coated numerals and hands.
Domed anti-reflective, scratch resistant sapphire crystal.
RATINGS & CERTIFICATION
Chronometer rated to ISO 3159 standard.