Oval Colombian Emerald and Diamond Trilogy Ring
This magical Columbian Emerald ring from our Classic Trilogy Collection is handcrafted Eighteen Karat White Gold ring is set with two tapered baguettes on each side in a semi-channel setting. The band is soft finish with a very slight taper up towards to the setting.
- Material: 18K Rich Palladium White Gold
- Gemstone: Columbian Emerald
- Gemstone Shape: Oval
- Ruby Weight: 2.35 carat
- Certification: GIA
- Ruby characteristics and prices may vary from piece to piece.
- Shoulder Diamonds: Tapered Baguettes 2 = 0.51 carat F VVS
- Finish: High polished and coated with Rhodium Plating
- This piece can be handcrafted in your choice of Platinum 950, 18K RG, YG, Palladium rich WG, and can be combined to create a two-tone look
- Our gemstones are selected by eye from all around the world, ensuring we are passing on the most premium quality to our clients
- Inscribe a personal message on the band for your loved one, laser engraving service available
- Origin: Ring made in Australia
Emerald is the birthstone for the month of May. It’s also the gem of the twentieth and thirty-fifth wedding anniversaries. It is said to have been the favourite gemstone of Cleopatra.