Jewellery & Watch Specialist
Parramatta Westfield – Western Sydney, New South Wales
Employment Status: Casual
Location: Westfield Parramatta
Closing date: 7 July 2020
About the Opportunity
We have a fantastic opportunity in our flagship boutique with an extensive collection of handcrafted Fine Jewellery and Luxury Swiss Watch brands such as Baume & Mercier, Breitling, Gucci, Oris, Rado, Raymond Weil, Tag Heuer, Tudor and Tissot.
You will be hands-on in helping our customers have a wonderful in-store experience when they visit our Boutique. You will work closely with our team and contribute to the Boutique’s success by supporting in most aspects of the store operation. We will provide you with specific training to complement your existing skills to help you achieve success.
We would love to hear from those who
- Have previous Jewellery and watch selling experience
- Have experience selling in the luxury retail industry
- Are passionate about Jewellery and Watches
- Are accustomed to working towards sales targets and KPI’s
- Have strong customer service experience
- Are passionate about building strong rapport and growing relationships
- Are very organised and efficient
- Present themselves professionally and with pride
- Are flexible to work weekends, some days throughout the week and Thursday late night trade
About Gregory Jewellers
Established in 1967, Gregory Jewellers is a renowned Australian owned leading jewellery manufacturer. As purveyors of fine diamonds and jewellery for more than 50 years, Gregory Jewellers has a long and lustrous heritage of exquisite craftsmanship and dedicated customer service. Gregory Jewellers encompasses of 15 boutique showrooms throughout Sydney & Melbourne. In our boutiques we showcase the world’s leading Swiss Watch brands alongside our own exclusive, handcrafted luxury in house jewellery collections and bespoke one of a kind piece.
Benefits of working with Gregory Jewellers
This is a great chance to be part of a fun a friendly team environment in a luxury boutique with an Australian owned successful family business! We offer in-depth training and support to evolve into the role. Attractive staff incentives and discounts are also available!
To apply for the position
Please submit your resume and cover letter indicating your suitability to the role. Please also include the days and hours that you are available across a 7 day week.
Not the role you’re looking for? View other positions here.