Boutique Manager – Chadstone
Chadstone – The Fashion Capital, Chadstone
Employment Status: Full Time
Location: Chadstone – The Fashion Capital, Chadstone NSW 3148
Closing date: 23rd May 2022
About the Opportunity and Position
We have the perfect opportunity to join our business in our flagship boutique at the luxurious Chadstone
shopping destination. As the Boutique (Store) Manager you will lead the day to day management of the team and Boutique and are entrusted with creating a luxurious and friendly environment to enable business success. You will;
- Managing overall performance
- Achievement of sales budgets
- Leadership of the team including recruitment and training
- Managing boutique daily operations – open/close, transfers, banking, stocktake, special orders
- Ensuring the boutique is immaculate and merchandised correctly
- Managing store inventory
Ultimately you are an ‘Ambassador’ for Gregory Jewellers and a ‘Host’ of the Boutique!
- Previous Boutique/Store management experience in a Jewellery or luxury Retail environment
- Passionate and knowledgeable about Jewellery and Watches
- Ability to lead and sell with a proven background in sales
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly effective customer service capability
- Presents professionally and with pride
- Exceptional organisational and administration skills and experience
- Demonstrated time management skills
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office Skills
We will highly regard those that are focused on the customer service experience and are hands-on, leading by example and supporting in the sales process and delivering the Gregory experience.
About Gregory Jewellers
Established in 1967, Gregory Jewellers is a renowned Australian owned leading jewellery manufacturer. As purveyors of fine diamonds and jewellery for more than 50 years, Gregory Jewellers has a long and lustrous heritage of exquisite craftsmanship and dedicated customer service. Gregory Jewellers encompasses 15 boutique showrooms throughout Sydney & Melbourne. In our boutiques we showcase the world’s leading Swiss Watch brands alongside our own exclusive, handcrafted luxury in house jewellery collections and bespoke one of a kind piece.
Benefits of working with Gregory Jewellers
This is a great chance to be part of a fun a friendly team environment in a luxury boutique with an Australian owned successful family business! We offer in-depth training and support to evolve into the role. Attractive staff incentives and discounts are also available!
To apply for the position
Please submit your resume and cover letter indicating your suitability to the role. Please also include the days and hours that you are available across a 7 day week.
To learn more about Gregory Jewellers please visit our website: www.gregoryjewellers.com.au/our-story/
Not the role you’re looking for? View other positions here.